The Haslingfield and Harlton Church & Village magazine serves the two neighbouring villages of Haslingfield and Harlton. It appears monthly and is delivered to the home of over 650 local residents at or before the beginning of each month.
The magazine is full of information about local events, activities and matters of interest, including:
- Notices about forthcoming events and reports on recent ones
- Information on the meetings and contact details of local clubs and societies
- Details of church services in our three local churches, All Saints’ and the Methodist Church in Haslingfield and the Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Harlton
- Updates on activities in our schools and other institutions
- Contact details for local hospitals, surgeries, schools and other local services
- Notes from parish council meetings in both Haslingfield and Harlton
- Advertisements by local businesses
Contributions for the magazine should be sent to the editor, Sheila Walker, 50 Cantelupe Road, Haslingfield, CB23 1LU, tel 01223 872438, email firstname.lastname@example.org, by the 14th of the preceding month. Harlton residents may also hand their contributions in to Maggie Gibbons, 57 Eversden Road, Harlton, CB23 1ET, tel 01223 263719, by the 12th of the preceding month.
Church & Village is produced and delivered by volunteers and is entirely self-financing, receiving no funding or subsidy from any outside body. We aim to keep costs to a minimum, and the annual subscription (for 12 issues) is £2. If you would like to have the magazine delivered to your home or if you would like to advertise in it, please contact the editor, Sheila Walker, details as above.